For SC NL Baal runs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
For SC NL Baal runs

Europe

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TO BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BraSma
Admin
Admin
BraSma

Male Number of posts : 171
Locasion : Trash Can
Registration date : 2007-02-22

TO BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE Empty
PostSubject: TO BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE   TO BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:28 pm

"As part of our continued effort to ensure a fair and fun online experience for all Battle.net players, we have expanded our efforts to remove cheaters from StarCraft and Diablo II. We have identified and closed over 350,000 StarCraft and Diablo II accounts which were found to be using third-party hacks.

The Diablo II CD keys associated with the closed Diablo II accounts are now restricted from playing on Battle.net for approximately 30 days. Repeat offenders will have their accounts closed and their CD keys permanently banned from Battle.net."

Quote from Battle.net News 11:th of November 2008

Tolerance and fair! Lets hear all about it! No, I'm sorry, if i got your attention Mr Blizzard worker, I wont scare you away. But actually I won't excuse myself in this matter, because I am pretty tired, sick and tired of this actually. Here we are, (because I actually speak on the behalf of all the players on my friend list and many more) zealous players trying to reach the highest level on the game, by making a countless number of baalruns in order to get some xp. How monotonous it may be, we'll do it, we love the game and we've done since years back. This, however, can't be done without Blizzard, the big B, stepping in our way by making such a ridicoulus function as "RD" (Realm down)** which is be the common term. By the years you have neglected our frustration about it, here we are again trying to be honest descent players. Now what would a player do? What have mankind done to overcome their problems in the history? They've used they're creativity! As did we, and created numerous of by-passing methods. The most legit method to bypass the Realm down, that prevents you from playing, would be the multiple set of CD KEYS, chifting them from time to time, which fullfills it's purpose great. Now everybody is happy, right? Sure, I got to pay for 8 pares of more cd keys, paying exclusivly and approximately 200$, but it's all right, I got the game haven't I? Now to handle them keys I would need a program wouldn't I? How about loader? A harmless program that would satisfy my needs just right! There you have it Mr Blizzard worker, now what exactly happened last night? A lot of users got banned, that is what happened, I tell you! And for why? Yeah, perhaps you can tell me why they got banned for trying to playing the game as legit as possible? Perhaps you can tell them why this evidential unfairness is allowed to procceed? OUR tolerance has reached a limit, and if you neglect this post, if you neglect my arguments, you just took the last breath of Diablo II's spirit, because then it will be it for me, and I'm surely not going alone. Do me a favour, and be rational.

*To clarify the common term of use "RD" (realm down), it's when you receive the following message: "Your connection has been temporarily restricted from this realm. Please try to log in at another time".

Regards, Emil, a long time Diablo II player.
Back to top Go down
https://baalnation.niceboard.com

TO BLIZZARD EMPLOYEE
Page 1 of 1